[CS-FSLUG] Mozilla problem

Nigel Ridley nigel at i-amfaithweb.net
Tue Mar 30 22:18:55 CST 2004

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 18:07:08 -0800
Jerry Van Brimmer <jerryvb at ispwest.com> wrote:

> Jerry Van Brimmer wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I have Mozilla 1.6 installed here on Slackware 9.1. Whenever I go to
> >
> > this site:
> >
> > http://www.photo.net/bboard/forum?topic_id=1548
> >
> > and click on one of the messages, I get this error message in the
> > browser window:
> >

> >    Server Error
> >
> > The requested URL cannot be accessed due to a system error on this
> > server.
> >
> > /AOLserver/3.3.1+ad13 on http://www.photo.net
> > /
> >
> > /
> > /This doesn't happen in Konqueror. Anybody know what could be the
> > problem with Moz? I had Moz 1.4 and it happened with that one too. I
> >
> > just upgraded to Moz 1.6 and it's still happening. That's the only
> > site that i know of right now that i'm having this problem with.
> >

> > Jerry VB
>

> Would somebody  that's using Mozilla please go to the above site a try
>
> clicking on one of the subject links please, and report what your
> experience is? The problem does not occur with FireFox 0.8, just with
> Mozilla, and I cannot figure out why.
>
> Thanks

Jerry,

I just tried it using Mozilla 1.5 (Mozilla Debian Package 1.5-3) and it
loads OK -- I am now reading the message *what does Betriesbk mean?* on
page:
http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=007qb9

Blessings,

Nigel

--
It's not a problem -- it's a learning opportunity.
--

I AM Bible Studies and Resources
http://www.i-amfaithweb.net

Messianic E-Cards.com