[CS-FSLUG] syslink router dropping connection

@ndrew andrew at dothedrew.net
Sat Mar 27 11:40:32 CST 2004

David,

We have the same problem with a Linksys 8 port switch/router combo. I have
no idea as to the root cause of the problem - we'll probably end up
replacing the switch/router combo with a new switch and use our old router
(a D-Link which didn't suffer from this ailment).

--
@ndrew
andrew at dothedrew.net
http://www.dothedrew.net