[CS-FSLUG] ideas for adult Sunday school?

R. Thompson ron.t at sasktel.net
Fri Mar 26 19:45:21 CST 2004

I've been asked to lead adult Sunday school this weekend, a one-shot
event.  Previously they have been doing an informal study on Isaiah,
chapter 29 would be next.  But I have the liberty of doing something
else.

I was thinking of doing an interactive study on 'why' we study the
Bible.  I think I have a relatively simple answer.  Any suggestions?
I'm open to changing the direction of this one study.

	Ron T.
--
Ron G. Thompson, |^|
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
www.petomai.org   ron at petomai.org
"Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as doves to their window?" Is
60:8