[CS-FSLUG] LifeSite News Bulletin - Homosexual Hate Crime Bill Set for Final Senate Approval (fwd)

listmail at rotundus.com listmail at rotundus.com
Thu Mar 25 23:58:05 CST 2004

In theory it's been through all of the necessary steps to get it to this point,
although it that they haven't exactly been giving equal time to those in favour
and those opposed and some stuff has been fairly secretive (See
http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2004/mar/04031702.html and
http://www.chp.ca/CHPNews/robinson_impeach.htm for some more info on that)

David