[CS-FSLUG] Truly sad :(

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Thu Mar 25 13:26:16 CST 2004

Eduardo Sanchez scripted ::

>Things like what it is said in the link below really makes me weep.
>
>"HOWTO: Perform the Dilation & Curettage Surgical Procedure."
>
>http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2004/3/22/20565/6275
>
>We are sick.

Indeed we are, that's just gone on my list of sites to no longer
frequent and I'm going to make sure it isn't in my blog links too.
That is unsupportable.

I noticed the entire lack of attention to the presence of a living
human being and an extreme coldness. Our secular counterparts truly
find no sanctity in such human life. Another good reason to pray for
them.

JSR/