[CS-FSLUG] Dilm pre3-0 ready

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Tue Jun 29 01:02:15 CDT 2004

Aside from the finishing touches, documentation and whatnot the copy a copy of
Dilm 3 is now ready for testing.

This release makes the entire process of building the distribution list very
easy and it has an export tool for making an HTML version of the finished
list, I don't think anyone could have too much trouble figuring it out.

A few shortcuts in case some of you are interested, if the distribution field
has a match for the distribution you are entering when you get to the
distribution url field just below it you should just be able to hit enter and
the url will be filled in automatically and focus will jump to the next
field. Also pushing enter when you're on the article field which is the last
one will enter the distribution into the table.

If someone here in the list would be willing to take on the challenge of
writing an update program or even shell script for a later release I would
appreciate it, Dilm 3 was a lot of work to write :-/ .

If anyone is interested in this release of Dilm just e-mail me and I send over
a copy of the source code, I can also provide precompiled binaries for
Mandrake Linux 10.0 as long as Qt is present.