[CS-FSLUG] QOTW #7: Eat Me!

Leon Brooks xtiansrc at leon.brooks.fdns.net
Thu Jun 24 21:29:50 CDT 2004

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 20:39, Ed Hurst wrote:
> Jerry VB wrote:
>> You guys made me feel guilty [...]

> [munch...smack]Mmmm, bacon, cheese and fried egg sandwich. [munch]
> More butter?[chew...smack] God is so good!

Mostly just rattling your chain, but...

    For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh:
    and the slain of the LORD shall be many. They that sanctify
    themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree
    in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the
    mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.
        -- Isaiah 66:16-17

    And if thou wilt walk in my ways, to keep my statutes and my
    commandments, as thy father David did walk, then I will lengthen
    thy days.
        -1Kings 3:14

Cheers; Leon

--
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
    -- 1 Thessalonians 5:21, KJV