[CS-FSLUG] QOTW #7: Eat Me!

Leon Brooks xtiansrc at leon.brooks.fdns.net
Tue Jun 22 21:51:13 CDT 2004

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 04:18, Josiah Ritchie wrote:
> Mmm... Fresh broccoli. I can't stand it cooked, keep it out of
> the boiler.

Especially chewing on that nice, nutty-flavoured core.

> Sweet Apples red and yellow, all kinds. Especially juicy ones that
> run down my arm and drip off my elbow. Pears and Peaches, grapes
> watermelon.

Mango. <Drool>...

> Anyone know the song "He's still working on me".

"God loves me enough to take me as I am,
 and too much to leave me that way." (-:

Cheers; Leon

--
Then gathered the chief priests and the Pharisees a council, and said,
"What do we? for this man doeth many miracles. If we let him thus alone,