[CS-FSLUG] QOTW #7: Eat Me!

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Tue Jun 22 15:03:13 CDT 2004

On Tuesday 22 June 2004 02:10, Timothy Butler wrote:

> If you were going to eat something right now, what would it be?

Nothing. I'm a little bit on the overweight side so if I'm not hungry I
don't eat at all between mealtimes, and now I'm not hungry.

But, OTOH, if I were hungry, I would eat anything that Gloria would cook
for me. She has a true gift for cooking. Her cooking was praised by my
dad and my family (a real feat here, a lady being praised by her
in-laws for her cooking) and her family as well.

Speaking of pizza, she fixed a real good pizza with homemade sauce and
cottage cheese for dinner yesterday.

Blessings,

Eduardo
--