[CS-FSLUG] QOTW #7: Eat Me!

Ed Hurst softedges at tconline.net
Tue Jun 22 06:59:50 CDT 2004

Timothy Butler wrote:
> If you were going to eat something right now, what would it be?
>
>   It would be a Papa John's thin and crispy style pepperoni and onion
> pizza with the Papa's special garlic dipping sauce and some red pepper
> sprinkles. Of course, a pepperoni pizza from Papa John's goes well with
> a second original (thick crust) the "Works" pizza... Anyone want to
> join me for a late night pizza? ;-)

It's early morning as I answer this, and pizza would be just fine for
breakfast. However, I really miss the Priazo Florentine once made by
Pizza Hut. It's been at least 10 years since I saw one.

For now, I'll be satisfied with pork sausage patties, scrambled egg and
cheese on an wheat english muffin... I'm about to start cooking
breakfast in a few minutes.

--
Ed Hurst

---