[CS-FSLUG] Damn Small Linux

Christopher Lee Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Sun Jun 20 21:59:03 CDT 2004

Greetings all,

Just spent the last half hour or so playing with Damn Small Linux (DSL). Pretty nifty. Unfortunately it, since it is a liveboot CD, it does not store cookies and as such, I found I could not log into certain web sites. I do not if there is a way around this of not, but I am going to hang onto this distro to use as a backup system if I need, and if so, I may have to activate Yahoo! mail client, as it is the only website I can log onto without cookies. Still, it is pretty workable and I seem to get around the web pretty well.

In Christ,

Christopher Rose