[CS-FSLUG] Fwd: [ntws01's blog] No longer an installaholic.

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Fri Jun 18 23:49:34 CDT 2004

Subject: [ntws01's blog] No longer an installaholic.
Date: June 18, 2004 10:47 pm
From: --
To: --

 Its official, I'm no longer an installaholic, I've settled quite comfortably
 into Mandrake Linux 10.0 and I have no intentions of switching distributions
 again. Interestingly enough every time I wind up switching distributions for
 an extended period of time I wound up using Mandrake again before the end of
 the week except this time, I went months without reinstalling Mandrake in
 which time I had the opportunity of trying Xandros, SUSE, Ark and Slackware
 Linux. The two most memorable distributions I got to try were SUSE and Ark
 both of which are comming along nicely but neither of the two works as well
 for me as Mandrake Linux.

Sure Mandrake may not be as fast as Gentoo, as light as Slackware or as
 financially secure as SUSE but for me its easy to use, it works and its what
 I like, and to me thats all that matters to me.

--
Posted by ntws01 to ntws01's blog at 6/18/2004 10:18:21 PM