[CS-FSLUG] Outlook addiction (was: Verizon)

Jerry VB jerryvb at ispwest.com
Fri Jun 18 10:25:59 CDT 2004

On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 10:19:50AM -0500, Steven Fricke wrote:
> FWIW,
>
> Novell (previously Ximian) Evolution is good for Outlook users.  does
> stationary,though in Evolution it is called a template. It is VERY
> outlook like, and can even hook up with an Exchange server if needed.
>
> Most of the Outlook people I moved to Evolution have been perfectly
> content. I have one user that prefers KMail, but he prefers text mail
> anyway.

I've tried to stay away from Gnomish aps. I guess just because I like KDE better. But, I think you're right, Evolution just might be the ticket. I'll give it a try on her as soon as I get a chance.

> Hmmm. Not to often I say things like "Evolution is good"...
>
> Steven

The KING is coming!..................Rev. 1:7
Jerry Van Brimmer....................jerry at vanbrimmer.net
Linux User #153217..................http://counter.li.org