[CS-FSLUG] Is it just me, or is it really quiet here all of a sudden?

N.Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Wed Jun 16 23:11:39 CDT 2004

You didn't know it was server sabbath? ;-)
E-mail servers aren't allowed to work on the server sabbath, web servers
are but only because without that web-addicts would go crazy.

I'm busy working on Dilm 3, I've gotten lots of work done on it today, 2
screenies here: http://www.geocities.com/ntws01/d3-preview1.html . The
finished product should be very well polished, I've come up with some
good ideas on how the user interface should work although you can't
really tell from those outdated screen shots.

BTW. If you want to get people talking you have to make a bold and
incorrect or exaggerated statement to get their interest, for example I
could say that Gnome sucks but then I couldn't see how anyone in this
list would disagree with me ;-) .