[CS-FSLUG] Switching distros again

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Tue Jun 15 11:14:24 CDT 2004

I've found Conectiva to be nice, it supports my USB drives perfectly and
as far as I can tell the distribution works perfectly, there is only one
drawback, its a release candidate I think and I cannot get any sound out
of the thing, also the apt mirrors were taken down so I cannot get any
software for it except what was on the first CD.

I think Conectiva did a good job on CL10 and I like that with Conectiva
Linux 9 they released an update CD a while before they started working
on 10. When they release CL10 stable/final then if I'm still looking for
a distribution I'll try theirs.