[CS-FSLUG] problem with Horde webmail in Mandrake

R. Thompson ron.t at sasktel.net
Tue Jun 15 08:18:04 CDT 2004

  In a bit of a panic this morning I switched over to using Squirrel
mail to access my webmail account.  Just yesterday, without changing
anything in Mandrake, Horde would no longer allow me to reply to
received messages.  I'd get a warming box after contacting the host that
it contained no data.  Strangely enough replying to e-mails using Horde
worked fine from the computer (Libranet OS) at work.  And using squirrel
mail to access my mail and send replies also works.  As long as squirrel
mail works OK I should be alright, but does anyone have an idea as to
what may have happened?

   Thanks,

		Ron T.
--
Ron G. Thompson, |^|
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
www.petomai.org   ron at petomai.org
"Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as doves to their window?" Is
60:8