[CS-FSLUG] executables

Nathan Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Sun Jun 13 16:25:33 CDT 2004

I _think_ KDE uses DCOP for some of that, you might want to search for some of
that on Google or check the kde developers web site for more information on
DCOP (http://developer.kde.org).

This link is supposed to be one line but it'll probably be brocken up:
http://developer.kde.org/cgi-bin/search/search.pl?p=1&lang=en&include=&exclude=&penalty=0&mode=all&q=dcop