[CS-FSLUG] OfB: Nat Friedman on Novell's Linux Strategy

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Tue Jun 8 07:26:23 CDT 2004

Good read. Thanks Tim! I'm looking forward to seeing Novell blossom.
They seem to be a company that does well despite others impressions of
them. They are certainly playing the Linux market well by open sourcing
different items that weren't before and they are doing well not to do
things that have, in the past, upset the FOSS community as a whole.
Rather, they are paying special attention to playing these things well.

I think their since they are playing well with the FOSS community,
they'll get a lot of good word-of-mouth press out of it.

JSR/