[CS-FSLUG] QOTW #5: Coffee and Tea

Jerry VB jerryvb at ispwest.com
Tue Jun 1 11:34:43 CDT 2004

Favorite tea: Snapple Raspberry Iced Tea, one of whaich I just finished. It is super good!

Coffee: Hazelnut flavored, decaf, fresh ground at home, drip brewed; with a little hazelnut flavored creamer. Yum, yum!

I have to drink decaf. Caffein causes my heart to do something funny, and I get sharp pains in the middle of my chest. So, I stay away from caffein. The little bit that is in the Snapple tea doesn't seem to bother me, weird.