[CS-FSLUG] Akemashite omedetou gozaimasu!!! (Happy New Year)

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 09:43:41 CST 2004

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 00:24:13 +0900, Daniel Miller
<sound.the.shofar at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just wanted to wish everyone a Blessed New Year (It's already 12:21
> AM here).  This past year was quite a year for me and my family and I
> know that I would not have been able to make it without the L0rd.   I
> pray that you all are Blessed throughout this year and may we all
> continue to spread the word of the Messiah!
>
> G0d bless you all,
> Daniel Miller

I hope everyone will enjoy the GNU/Year 2.0.0.5.  It could be kinda
buggy, since it is a development release.  But most it should run
smoothly for most folks. :)

Seriously, I pray God will be with all of you in the coming year.  May
your fellowship with Christ strengthen you and help you to overcome
the many challenges the new year will bring.  While we do not know the
future, we do know Who holds it in the palm of His hand.

God bless,
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/