[CS-FSLUG] Freely Luncheon

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 10:07:33 CST 2004

Well, gang, here are the details on the gathering in Charlotte:

Date: 22 Jan '05
Time: Noon
Location: Bubba's Barbecue 4400 Sunset Road, Charlotte (Exit #16 on
I-77, just one mile North of the I-85/77 interchange)

Topics:
<> Advocacy Issues
<> Establishing a local support network for ministries

As a side note, I've extended invitations to LUGs across the
Carolinas, and we could have about a dozen people.  I haven't gotten
all the definites yet, so don't know for sure.  Some of the Christians
in the local LUG are _very_ interested.  On the OSMinistry forum, one
of the pastors is interested in a similar gathering in the So.
Georgia/No.Florida area, which could also extend to the folks in
Eastern Alabama.

I also know we have one interested in coming from the Norfolk, VA
area.  You might bring that projector.  I don't know if we can get a
wi-fi hotspot in the restaurant or not, but if we can, we could
probably find the expertise to setup a gnome meeting session.  I'l
post that one to the local LUGgers, as they do know about wi-fi around
Charlotte.

God bless,
Don
--