[CS-FSLUG] Looking for a new nickname, web host & e-mail provider

Josiah Ritchie (WBC/CBS) jritchie at bible.edu
Sun Dec 26 22:16:36 CST 2004

I usually use flickerfly. I just let my mind wander one evening. I then
build other names (like my blog) from it. Nics often don't have much
meaning. I'd avoid imitation of items (like movie characters) as that
could get old. Also, try not to be inspired by others names. That
seems... non-creative.

Wander until something catches your fancy or tickles your brain. Don't
try to force it. Make sure it is something that you feel comfortable
portraying you. It is people's first impression of you in many cases online.

JSR/