[CS-FSLUG] Intro, Etc....

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 19:30:16 CST 2004

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 11:49:52 -0700, David Dustan <ddustan at gmail.com> wrote:
> My name is David Dustan and I am a lurker here and I guess have been
> for quite some time. I live in the beautiful state of Arizona and some
> say, bliss.
>
> I have used several distros over time but my favorites  are Mepis,
> SuSE, and occasionally Mandrake.  I am presently using Mandrake since
> I am holding out more hope than I should at getting my wireless
> working.  I know not why I think this would work since MDK has left me
> in lurches in the past.
>
> I believe that the Linux has a bright future in the Christian
> community especially among home users.  Churches will benefit as well
> from management software that continues to get better... and of course
> the fact that presentation software gets better as well.
>
> Thanks for allowing me to "break the ice" so I may continue to become
> more active in the future.
>
> David
> --
> David Dustan
> ddustan at gmail.com

Well, there's no community like an active community!  When the players
are on the sidelines, the team ain't on the field!  If I think of any
more smart alecky one-liners, you'll know about it. :)  Anyway,
welcome to the playing field.  Glad to have you.

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/