[CS-FSLUG] Intro, Etc....

David Dustan ddustan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 12:49:52 CST 2004

My name is David Dustan and I am a lurker here and I guess have been
for quite some time. I live in the beautiful state of Arizona and some
say, bliss.

I have used several distros over time but my favorites  are Mepis,
SuSE, and occasionally Mandrake.  I am presently using Mandrake since
I am holding out more hope than I should at getting my wireless
working.  I know not why I think this would work since MDK has left me
in lurches in the past.

I believe that the Linux has a bright future in the Christian
community especially among home users.  Churches will benefit as well
from management software that continues to get better... and of course
the fact that presentation software gets better as well.

Thanks for allowing me to "break the ice" so I may continue to become
more active in the future.

David
--
David Dustan