[CS-FSLUG] Merry Christmas!

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 16:28:15 CST 2004

I would just like to take the opportunity to say how glad I am that I
discovered this list (thanks for the invite, Tim).  I appreciate being
able to participate in this community of fellow believers and have
enjoyed getting to know each of you.  All of you have made these past
several months a very exciting time.  I've advanced my tech skills,
shared in fellowship to the extent possible over a bunch of wires, and
grown in my understanding of FOSS philosophy.

I pray everyone will be greatly and deeply blessed as we celebrate our
Lord's birth.

Merry Christmas!

Don
--