[CS-FSLUG] Possible Site of Jesus' First Miracle Found

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Wed Dec 22 22:15:33 CST 2004

I doubt no matter how much evidence you find that Christians will get
any better treatment, more likely someone is going to claim all evidence
is fake/worthless/made up and every non-Christian who doesn't want to
believe will accept that as a fact just like they did in the case of
creation vs. evolution.

http://www.geocities.com/ntws01/
http://ntws01.blogspot.com/