[CS-FSLUG] CMS comparisons

@ndrew andrew at dothedrew.net
Mon Dec 20 14:52:43 CST 2004

I don't remember the site's name offhand, but I was poking around a few CMS
packages a month or so ago, and found a site that had a bunch of different
ones installed. They even gave you a username/password to go and try out the
various administration options, etc. All the various CMS installations were
reverted back to their original state every few hours, so you were given
pretty much free reign. I can try to come up with the site, if anybody's
interested.

--
@ndrew
andrew at dothedrew.net