[CS-FSLUG] Weather report

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 22:33:15 CST 2004

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 23:14:31 -0500, Frank Bax <fbax at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> At 10:02 PM 12/19/04, Fred A. Miller wrote:
> >His will be done. 'Least you were able to get to church today. The roads were
> >BAD this morning so we stayed home. It's 2 degrees F. now with high winds and
> >blowing snow.
>
> We had -20C today (is that about 5-10 below zero F?).  No winds, dusting of
> snow.  Walked home from my mother-in-law's place after dinner (only a few
> minutes).  Nasty weather kept me home last week one day though.  This
> webpage shows a bit of snow might be heading our way (over Lake Huron as I
> type this):
>          http://weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/radar/index_e.html?id=WSO
>
> Frank

Well, I don't feel much warmer, but 15 F. is definitely warmer than
-something.  Even so the wind is alive & kicking in Charlotte.  I can
only imagine what it must be like uptown, where the wind whips between
buildings like a bullwhip.    I'm sitting the front lobby of my
workplace as I type this, wearing a thin-ish button-up sweater to keep
warm.  We have glass doors on the front & back, so it's not
necessarily the warmest place to be.

God bless,
Don
--