[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request for Dad

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Dec 19 21:53:00 CST 2004

On Sun December 19 2004 10:29 pm, Don Parris wrote:
> As a side note, my own mother is recovering from a knee replacement
> surgery in which her epidural went awry.  She has endured tremendous
> pain.  A second epidural solved the problem, and she is beginning to
> feel more like a human being.  She lives just North of London, and
> thus is far from my reach.  Anyway, praise God she is doing better
> now.

Yes! My mother recently had a knee replacement as well. She's now able to
walk, which she hadn't been able to do for awhile. Recovery may take a year,
for many patients, so it is a long process.

Fred

--
"As Internet technology itself vaults into new areas, so too does the
Microsoft monopoly and its tried-and-true bag of tricks."