[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request for Dad

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Sat Dec 18 00:13:15 CST 2004

Some of you may remember from last summer that my father underwent
quadruple bypass surgery. This week he has been experiencing numbness
in his left arm and tightness in his chest... he is scheduled for an
angiogram on Tuesday. Best case scenario is that it finds nothing,
although given the present symptoms, that seems unlikely. Second best
is that any blockages can be taken care of with an angioplasty while
they are already "in there."

What's worrisome is that while they successfully did that nineteen
years ago on my father, they had tried last summer only to decide
bypass surgery was necessary. Worst case is that they would do another
bypass -- the second of (as I understand it) two possible such
surgeries during one's life. Not even considering the risk at hand
during surgery, this would be bad also because such surgeries usually
only last a maximum of a decade and a half or so, meaning that Dad
would be in trouble down the road when he should be "due" for a second
surgery.

If you can keep him in your prayers, that would be great.

	Thanks,
		Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |