[CS-FSLUG] Re: Screenshots of CHADDB In Action

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Thu Dec 16 14:22:34 CST 2004

That looks like some nice stuff! You might want to blur the addresses
with GIMP in the screenshots.

Is this something you developed? I suspect I missed a message to the
list that would answer this. How is it being used and how is acceptance
by users?

JSR/

--
Josiah Ritchie <jritchie at bible.edu>
Washington Bible College & Capital Bible Seminary