[CS-FSLUG] looking for: info OT Holidays & Year of Jubilee

R. Thompson ron.t at sasktel.net
Wed Dec 15 22:12:03 CST 2004

Thanks Doug & Josiah,

    You've gotten me off to a good start.  I'm hoping to take a look at
workloads under law vs modern times.  Too often I've heard Christians
vilify OT law without understanding it.  So under law we work six days a
week, but then I roughly figured in the Holidays, and the year of
jubilee, it seemed to me that those under the law should have had more
rest time.  I'm also interested in what the year of Jubilee would have
done for the people.  The year of Jubilee, and laws concerning debt and
property, are of particular interest.  Did life under the law also
provide greater security (property, financial, inheritance, etc.) than
we know today?

      Ron T.

--
Ron G. Thompson, |^|
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
www.petomai.org   ron at petomai.org
"Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as doves to their window?" Is
60:8