[CS-FSLUG] Christian FOSS News/Portal Site

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Tue Dec 14 08:57:11 CST 2004

I think it would be awesome.  One of the things that I think will need to
happen is making sure it is tied to "sister sites" similar to how sourceforge,
newsforge, and slashdot are all associated with each other.

For the purposes of this site, I would think that CODN.net, the Freely Project,
and ICTA.net are probably good ones to be somehow associated with.  (ICTA.net
is working on developing methodologies for Christian websites to connect to
each other a little easier.)  Any other sites that should be connected to from
the beginning?

    - Tim Young