[CS-FSLUG] I tried....

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Mon Dec 13 19:41:11 CST 2004

Stephen McCracken wrote:

> Couldn't you also hook up your current monitor to the laptop output?
> Just shove the actual laptop to the side and use the keyboard and
> monitor of your current machine.

I would were it not for the wimpy 2MB VRAM. NeoMagic chipsets are aren't
that nice under X. I appreciate all the suggestions, but if I'm going to
work with a laptop, I'm going to take full advantage of mobility and not
needing so much table space. I've cleared away all my desktop
peripherals and am enjoying the lack of crowding. I compromise a lot by
using a USB mouse and external modem.

--
Ed Hurst