[CS-FSLUG] Networking failure

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Fri Dec 10 10:05:22 CST 2004

Put the brakes on. A bit of research and thinking indicates some of my
hardware is really poorly fit for ethernet stuff. The mobo is the main
problem. Since this is really a low priority in my life, I'm dumping
this project for now. Barring a donation of better hardware...

On the bright side, I've told my wife if she continues to have trouble
connnecting and gets any serious virus problems, etc., she'll just have
to run Linux or something. With recent lockups when trying to connect
lately, she'll have decide what matters most to her: XP games or
connectivity.

--
Ed Hurst