[CS-FSLUG] When do you update your distribution?

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Thu Dec 9 09:45:38 CST 2004

I used to update my system within a week or two of a new Fedora/RedHat distro
update.  But that is basically because I am a reference point for a lot of
missionaries who are forever asking me what is up with the new distro.  Sadly, I
switched my computer to be a virtual one (which I love) and FC2 broke horribly
on the virtual PC.  So I have not been able to upgrade recently (sob! sniffle).

Besides that, I tend to use Windows operating systems that everyone complains
about, just so I can come up with solutions for folks who do not have the option
of switching to a real OS.  I used Win ME for a few years in an offic setting,
and found out how to get most things on it done that were difficult to do.  Not
that I would recomend it to anyone...  Now I use XP Pro...  Yes, I know.
Everyone should feel sorry for me...  ;)

    - Tim