[CS-FSLUG] I need a copy of OS 9

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Fri Dec 3 16:26:15 CST 2004

Other World Computing usually has almost any version you could want for
sale.

You might check them out. They also have *really* low prices on old
copies of OS X -- 10.1 for $4.99 and 10.2 for $29.99 (best value, IMO).
I'd recommend that if its a G3 of at least 300 MHz and already has at
least 128 megs of ram (or your friend is willing to upgrade just a
bit). If you have 256 megs of ram, OS X will run very fast even on an
old system; its quite usable even with 128.

http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/specials/

	-Tim

On Dec 3, 2004, at 3:34 PM, cyratt at netzero.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know where I can pick up a copy of Mac OS 9. I need it to
> install on a friends G3.

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |