[CS-FSLUG] CMS Comparison

K Montgomery keltik at nycap.rr.com
Fri Dec 3 13:42:57 CST 2004

I've been looking at a Content Management System as a possible way to
construct a decent-looking web site without having to design one
myself.  :)  However, I'm completely new to the CMS world.  Anyone have
experience with any of the following?

Drupal
Geeklog
Mambo Open Source
PHP-Nuke
phpWCMS
phpWebSite
Post-Nuke
Siteframe
Xoops

My primary criterion is ease of use.  Although these products are
designed to allow for multiple contributors, I really don't have need
for that feature.  Maybe CMS is overkill for my purposes?  It just
happened to be available (I use Tim Butler's web hosting service).

- Kathy