[CS-FSLUG] Suse 9 and Cable modems...

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Thu Dec 2 13:53:31 CST 2004

I get around to different locations, but I rarely work on the same thing twice.
:)  For example, when I found those links, I found out that road-runner cable
used to require passwords and stuff.  I had never dealt with that before.  So my
experience is like a shot-gun.  Saying that I have never hit a bird with my
shotgun does not mean that birds do not exist.  ;)

    - Tim