[CS-FSLUG] Is KDE-look really worth it?

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 01:26:09 CST 2004

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 15:47:06 +0900, Daniel Miller
<sound.the.shofar at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think the idea of a Christian artwork site is a good one.  I'm not
> exactly a frequent visitor to KDE-LOOK and I don't browse for artwork
> all too often.
>
> Personally, I think there should be a site that just isn't geared
> towards Christian artwork, but Christian GNU/Linux computing as a
> whole.  Take something like tinyminds.org, justlinux.com, etc...
> Loaded with "How To's" (installing a program from the wonderful Sword
> project for example), a forum, artwork, program reviews, etc...
>
> Just my 0,1.
>
> Blessings,
> Daniel Miller

It's called The Freely Project.  It's at http://TheFreelyProject.org/
And please feel free to post a how-to!  You could also send an e-mail
to MrBen to let him know what tasks you can help with on the help desk
for churches/ministries. :)  Sorry, but artwork is not available
there, but your question is answered.

OS Ministry(.com) is another site along similar lines.  I'm sure they
would love some how-to submissions as well.
DCP
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/