[CS-FSLUG] Do These Tools Come with Mac OS?

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 00:59:03 CST 2004

My copy of Mac OS X (running 10.2.8) came with Apache installed (there
are a number of other open source products running behind the scenes
as well).  I'm fairly sure that mysql was not installed, and I'm not
sure about PHP.

If you're looking to install open source apps on Mac OS, take a look
at fink.  It's basically apt for MacOS.

David