[CS-FSLUG] Is KDE-look really worth it?

Daniel Miller sound.the.shofar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 00:47:06 CST 2004

I think the idea of a Christian artwork site is a good one.  I'm not
exactly a frequent visitor to KDE-LOOK and I don't browse for artwork
all too often.

Personally, I think there should be a site that just isn't geared
towards Christian artwork, but Christian GNU/Linux computing as a
whole.  Take something like tinyminds.org, justlinux.com, etc...
Loaded with "How To's" (installing a program from the wonderful Sword
project for example), a forum, artwork, program reviews, etc...

Just my 0,1.

Blessings,
Daniel Miller

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 00:15:57 -0500 (EST), linux at bmetzler.org