[CS-FSLUG] Is KDE-look really worth it?

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Wed Dec 1 22:29:04 CST 2004

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004, Alvin Smith wrote:

> On Wednesday 01 December 2004 10:44 pm, N. Thompson wrote:
> > Am I the only one who thinks the Christian community would be better off
> > with a Desktop artwork web site of its own,
>
> No sir.  I think it is a great idea.

As do I. Also, kudos to Nathan for raising this issue. It sounds as
music in my ears, and echoes of responsible Christian manhood.

I would declare by faith there will certainly be someone volunteer to
host it -- probably several. There would also be plenty of artists
willing to offer Christian or simply tame and neutral themes. Even I
would try my hand at something simple for this kind of thing. I once
pretended to be an artist...

Ed Hurst
A Bible Site -- http://webs.tconline.net/softedges/
Linux & Unix Help -- http://ed.asisaid.com/