[CS-FSLUG] A prayer request.

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Mon Aug 23 07:20:16 CDT 2004

I'm praying, Christopher. The website looks nice, although I would
change the color of the letters to something less "red".

Blessings,

Eduardo

On Sunday 22 August 2004 17:04, Christopher Rose wrote:
> I do hope that this message gets out.
>

> Next sunday, Our Saviour's Lutheran LCMC of Burien WA will be voting
on whether or not to join the NorthWest District of LCMC. Naturally I
suspect that an overwhelming majority will vote in favor of doing so.
However, I would still like to ask for prayer on this subject as this
is not something to enter into lightly. I pray for God's Holy Spirit to
be with us as we prepare to make this vote, and that we would vote as
His Spirit would direct us to do so.

> Thank You.
>
> In Christ,
>
> Christopher Rose
>
> P.S. I am working on a preliminary webpage for the church. The URL is
http://kf6snj.tripod.com/OSLC/church.html and if approved, I do hope to
move it to another URL (I feel a little uncomfortable having at my URL,
even though I know it is only temporary. I would appreciate any
feedback on it as I do want to make it useful to all that are
interested in our church.

> Oh, and one other thing. Maybe we should consider the concept of "Your
Lutheran Church" when talking to people about the church, as then we
are telling them that they are part of the church and we want them to
join us. I don't know, just a half baked idea.
> --

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
 What, without asking, hither hurried Whence?
 And, without asking, Whither hurried hence!
   Oh, many a Cup of this forbidden Wine
 Must drown the memory of that insolence!

	-- The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam