[CS-FSLUG] Football picks game

David M. dave at edificationweb.com
Thu Aug 19 15:02:32 CDT 2004

On Thursday 19 August 2004 02:48 pm, Nigel Ridley wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 13:07:34 -0400
>
> "David M." <dave at edificationweb.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have created an NFL football picks game for us all to play if anyone
> > is interested.
> >
> > each week you choose from all the teams playing that week (NFC and
> > AFC) who you think will win then after each week I will post all the
> > games for that week.
> >
> > Week 1 begins Sunday Sept. 19th.
> >
> > After each week, I will post the results of wins and loses of each
> > player. After the the full season and superbowl, the superbowl champ
> > is the player with the most wins and the least loses.
> >
> > I will release the information for everyone to start picking their
> > teams for the first week on Sat. Sept. 18th.
> >
> > Hopefully this will be a fun game for us all to play.

> Is this something 'North American'?

Doesn't matter where you live, It's Football man, whoooooooooo hoooooooooooo.
The tackles, interceptions, last minute touchdowns, the 90 yard touchdown
pass.. 2 weeks until Football season! whoooooooooo hoooooooooo

No seriously, LOL

Yes Football I think is played in many countries, and IIRC in some countries
the game called football here is called well......Football....LOL ( I don't
know anyway else to say it) and in some places what we call "Soccer" is
called Football there. I guess in some places the reason what we call
"Soccer" is called "Football". Because in Soccer the ball is mostly controled
by the foot, so I guess thats the reason Soccer is called football in some
countries.

Hmmmm, Did I just make sense.

Oh well, doesn't matter if I did or not, IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON! : - )

--
David M.