[CS-FSLUG] TD: CS-BibleStudy: Hosea Chapter 1

Ed Hurst softedges at tconline.net
Wed Aug 18 12:14:23 CDT 2004

Nigel Ridley wrote:

> Hi Ed,
>
> And I thought we didn't see eye to eye on things (much). I agree that
> the Law of Moses was a temporary, just for the Israelites until Messiah
> came and fulfilled the Law.
>
> I think the area that we disagree on is the everlasting covenants that
> God made with the Jewish people -- one being the promise of the land.

Don't overestimate the few things we disagree on simply because it is
they which arise in our discussions. I hold that promise was fulfilled
under David/Solomon.

> Anyway, how did your flamesuit fare?

Just fine. As you know, I don't debate. I willingly state and explain my
understanding of things, but won't bother to defend them.

> Blessings (I mean it),

Likewise.

--
Ed Hurst