[CS-FSLUG] PD: "Sexual Attitude Restructuring (SAR)"

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Tue Aug 17 16:03:41 CDT 2004

Oh my. I'm usually all against what would be conceived as
"prudishness"... but this is sickening. We really need to pray, and do
something if the opportunity arises.

Eduardo

On Tuesday 17 August 2004 16:26, Fred Miller wrote:
> "The SAR had served as a critical tool to reshape views of human
sexuality.
> The New Biology media, an orgy of pornographic couplings on film and
video,
> is regularly utilized in academia to restructure student's modest
sexual
> attitudes into the bizarre Kinseyan alternative. ....  The SAR
literally
> scars the viewer's brain as it circumvents, short-circuits, his or her
> cognition and conscience.  ... [From the book "Kinsey: Crimes and
> Consequences"]
>
> To: Friends
> From: Bill Johnson
> Re:  "Sexual Attitude Restructuring (SAR)"
> Date: August 17, 2004
>
> Personal note:
>   In the year 2000, I was testifying before a Michigan House committee
> regarding the need to toughen standards that would regulate sex shops.
What
> a contrast this hearing was to one that I had been involved with some
10
> years earlier.
>
> In the early 1990's, sex shop performers were hesitant to testify
publicly
> defending their work as strippers and bar tenders.  But in 2000, at
the
> hearings that I am referencing,  there were somewhere between 250 and
300
> young people (late teens and early twenties) stating that sex shops
were a
> good thing.  Kinsey's years of indoctrination is destroying our moral
> underpinnings.
>
> See testimonies of young women who boldly spoke exposing the
destructive
> nature of strip clubs -before the Michigan House committee.
[Gentlemen's
> club? What a joke!]
>
> "..As far as following the law by not touching, I was molested, right
in the
> bar - right in one of these bars by an upstanding man in the law. I
cried and
> cried and cried. ..."  This happened to a 14 year old
> http://www.americandecency.org/porn.htm
> http://www.americandecency.org/Porn/age14.htm
>
> I contacted Dr. Judith Reisman asking her to testify. Her satellite
testimony
> was blocked by a technological issue.  Reisman referred me to pages
172- 174
> of her book "Kinsey: Crimes and Consequences."
>
> The lead chapter on page 172 is entitled "Sexual Attitude
Restructuring
> (SAR)".  I urge you to read this carefully.
>
> The chapter states that at least 60,000 people had been trained in
colleges
> and universities with SAR since the early 1980's.
>   In this training people are exposed - in darkness - to images of
human
> beings - and sometimes even animals - engaging in every conceivable
sexual
> act, accompanied by sound effects and the first movement of the
Tchaikovsky
> Violin Concerto.
>
> "Some seventeen simultaneous moving pictures ... Over a period of
several
> hours, there came a moment when the four images on the wall were of a
gay
> couple, a straight couple, a lesbian couple, and a bestial
group.  .... By
> the end nothing ...  nothing was shocking .. but nothing was sacred
either...

> The writer reported that upon his driving home, he felt that he had
been
> conned. "... by my own conditioned response of taking the most
liberated
> position ... whatever my deeper feelings ... love had not been
mentioned a
> single time during the entire weekend. ..."
>
> "The SAR had served as a critical tool to reshape views of human
sexuality.
> The New Biology media, an orgy of pornographic couplings on film and
video,
> is regularly utilized in academia to restructure student's modest
sexual
> attitudes into the bizarre Kinseyan alternative. ....  The SAR
literally
> scars the viewer's brain as it circumvents, short-circuits, his or her
> cognition and conscience.  ..."
>
> And for further evidence, have you taken a moment to read the links
that I
> furnished both Friday and Monday?  I am referring
> to: "Learning sex from Kinsey's Disciples"
> http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27924
>
> Quoting:  "... The influence of the 'father of the sexual revolution'
on the
> Church can be easily illustrated in a course called "Sexual Attitude
> Restructuring," which urges participants to rethink 'restricting
attitudes'
> acquired in their religious upbringing and adopt a lifestyle of free
sexual
> expression.
>
> The course is a staple of an institute started nearly 30 years ago by
Kinsey
> disciples that directly or indirectly influences nearly every sex
education
> and therapy program in the country. The San Francisco-based Institute
for
> Advanced Study of Human Sexuality, or IASHS, requires its students to
> complete the SAR, where participants have been known to strip down and
> interact sexually with each other while surrounded by multiple screens
that
> display hard-core pornographic films. ..."
>
> Lastly,
> Christians are the only individuals capable of stopping this onslaught
of lies
> and fraud. You and I need to understand the battle that we are facing.
Do
> you care?  However, each of us are needed to be far more than just
concerned.
> We are needed to understand the times in order to know what to do. And
then
> we need to oppose the works of darkness.
>
> Reisman's book is a must read.  It informs you of information that you
won't
> hear anywhere else.
>
> Example:  Did you know that Siecus a backbone sex misinformation
institution
> of the public schools was launched at Kinsey Institute?
>
> "In 1964, the Sex Information and Education Council of the United
States
> (Siecus) was launched at the Kinsey Institute.  Its objective was to
teach
> Kinseyan ideology as sex education in our schools.  Siecus (which now
calls
> itself the Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United
States)
> imprinted the Kinseyan variant standard on almost all sex education
> curricula.  Its early leader, Dr. Mary Calderone (past medical
director of
> Planned Parenthood) was the direct link between Kinsey's
university-based
> research, Planned Parenthood's grassroots outreach, and Siecus. ..."
>
> There is so much more truth that you and I need to understand.
> I encourage you to order "Kinsey: Crimes and Consequences" directly
from Dr.
> Reisman's web site.  The website is filled with vital information.  It
has
> many articles you will want to download for study.
>
> Judith's website is:  http://www.drjudithreisman.com
>
> The book order form is:
> http://www.drjudithreisman.com/order_form.htm
>
> And if you haven't ordered our (complimentary) September bulletin
insert, we
> urge you to do so. Make copies of it and circulate.
> This is a simple and efficient way to shed light on darkness.
> You can download it pdf form at:
> http://www.americandecency.org/bulletin/btnseptember04.pdf
>
> *** A SAFE INTERNET ALTERNATIVE FOR YOUR FAMILY
> Millions of pornographic websites are open to everyone ... 80% of
e-mail is
> spam or worse!  Does your Internet service provider (ISP) care about
you or
> your family?  Are you paying for Internet service that helps sponsor
> destructive and immoral behavior?  You are if you use AOL, MSN, or
Earthlink!

http://listmail.afo.net/cgi-bin/plm/un.cgi?e=fmiller@lightlink.com&l=ada

> *** Holiness:
>
> "... That a life of self-consecration and daily communion with God
should be
> aimed at by everyone who professes to be a believer -- that we should
strive
> to attain the habit of going to the Lord Jesus Christ with everything
we find
> a burden, whether great or small, and casting it upon Him - all this,
> repeat, no well-taught child of God will dream of disputing. ..."
> [From the book Holiness by J.C. Ryle]
>
> --
> "Running Windows on a Pentium is like getting a Porsche but only being
> able to drive it in reverse with the handbrake on."

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
 For "Is" and "Is-not" though with Rule and Line
 And "UP-AND-DOWN" by Logic I define,
   Of all that one should care to fathom, I
 was never deep in anything but--Wine.

	-- The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam