[CS-FSLUG] PD: "Sexual Attitude Restructuring (SAR)"

Fred Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Aug 17 15:26:55 CDT 2004

"The SAR had served as a critical tool to reshape views of human sexuality.
The New Biology media, an orgy of pornographic couplings on film and video,
is regularly utilized in academia to restructure student's modest sexual
attitudes into the bizarre Kinseyan alternative. ....  The SAR literally
scars the viewer's brain as it circumvents, short-circuits, his or her
cognition and conscience.  ... [From the book "Kinsey: Crimes and
Consequences"]