[CS-FSLUG] Test -- Fred, everyone, do you see this?

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Mon Aug 16 11:10:08 CDT 2004

Hi Shawn,
	Welcome aboard! I'm sorry to start you off being bombarded by "I'm
here" messages, we've just been having a nasty little mailing list
problem for some reason.

	The attachment is caused by PGP. For some reason, on both Linux
(Evolution) and Mac OS X (Mail.app) people seem to see my messages as
attachments when they really should be reconstructed by their e-mail
client (they are Multi-part MIME messages -- one part it the body
another is the GPG/PGP key). I need to look into that. For now, I
turned off PGP.

	Again, welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy your stay!

	Blessings,
			Tim

On Aug 16, 2004, at 12:33 AM, Shawn K. Parrish wrote:

> Tim,
>
> I'm new to the list... been lurkin' around the archives... thought I'd
> chime
> in.
>
> I see a blank message with an attachment (ATT00052.txt) which contains
> your
> message text.
>
> I'm using Windows XP, OutlookExpress with HTML turned off.
>
> Shawn K. Parrish
> shawn at missionarytechsupport.com
> www.MissionaryTechSupport.com
> www.ServantSite.com

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |