[CS-FSLUG] Slax-LiveBoot CD

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Sun Aug 15 09:27:37 CDT 2004

Ralph,

Distro's like "Slax" and "Damn Small Linux" might be useful in helping congregations and denominations to see the light. I am presently setting up a sample webpage for the church I attend. It's URL is http://kf6snj.tripod.com/OSLC/church.html (I am piggybacking it on my personal webpage rather than go through the hassle of creating a new account, especially since I know that the church council could choose to reject it). I am using a What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) html editor. However, I have at the bottom of the page the words: "Built on Linux". That is my own way of helping to spread the word of Linux. I presently run a Red Hat 9.0 machine. I am unlikely to upgrade to Fedora Core. If I do goto something more recent, I am likely to consider either a debian or slackware base (Suse looks interesting, but I have heard some installation horror stories that make me cringe).

In Christ,

Christopher